Aqua Cycling a New Recreational Sport and Why You Should Try It.
A new recreational sport, called aqua cycling is making waves on the gym fitness scene. Do you like cycling? Do you like water activities? Aqua cycling is very similar to an indoor cycling class, but it happens in the pool. Please comment below to let us know what you think.
Aqua cycling combines the positive characteristics of cycling on land with the healthy and relieving properties of the water. So take advantage of this new recreational water sports method to boost your energy and you will hardly notice any pain or pressure. You will see how much fun you will have. Simple movement in the water while listening to rhythmic music. During the exercise, all you have to do is sit in a comfortable way and tighten your back. Your body is located in the middle of the water. In addition to the different exercises, an effective upper body training is added. This gives you the advantage of a successful whole body training, without any muscle ache.
The human body contains about 60% of water. Water is a natural and organic element. Each and every one of us lived there for 7 to 9 months.
Aqua-cycling or spinning is a form of underwater training, specifically water ride up to the waist on a stationary bike. Also it is a combination of a yoga class (relaxes body and mind) and a classic indoor cycling class.
Cycling on a stationary bike in water is known to burn fat fast, building muscle and improving circulation. This form of training is addressed to everyone, does not take account of age, sex or physical condition.
This sport is especially beneficial for people who have suffered various injuries. Due to the impact on joints is extremely low and is an enormous help in recovery.
Aqua-Cycling Workout is for Your Body and Mind. Protect Your Health, Bone Structure, Joints and Muscles.
The main advantages of Aqua-Cycling:
- Joint-friendly, low risk of injury and overload
- Intensive training, twice as high at fat burning as practiced on land
- Improves cardiovascular blood circulation
- Also Improves endurance with regular training
- Increase of general well-being
- No stress, better sleep
- Water has therapeutic effects on the body
- Helps to expel unwanted pounds and develop your muscles
- It helps patients struggling with obesity
- Helps diabetics maintain a healthier skin
- It tones leg muscles, arms, abdomen and back
- At the end of the session you feel energized and alive