These steps cover the steps necessary to add your website to Google Analytics.
You will add your site to Google Analytics, generate a Google Analytics UA ID and finally paste the code on your website.
- Go to https://analytics.google.com/analytics
- Add your website
- Notice the new UA ID generated
- Copy the entire code generated
- Log in to WordPress
- Navigate to Genesis > Theme Settings
- Paste the code in the header box wp_head()
Disclosure: This page includes links to sites we affiliate with. Purchasing through them will earn us a commission. Keep in mind that we only recommend the products and services that we believe in.